Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Sunshine in a backyard..

"Pyar ka pehla khat likhne me...waqt toh lagta he..."
"Gaanth agar lag jaye toh phir rishte ho ya dori....gehre zakhmon ko bharne me...waqt toh lagta he"...
I often wonder to myself...how much more time will it before i have finally written this love letter perfectly enought to please my beloved.Will it be a lifetime?Or many more?I ask my beloved to give an answer. And he says
"Pyar ka pehla khat likhne me...waqt toh lagta he..."
"Gaanth agar lag jaye toh phir rishte ho ya dori....gehre zakhmon ko bharne me...waqt toh lagta he"...
He says, If you wish to be my admirer,
Wait till it becomes stronger..
If you wish to be best of friends,
Wait till it becomes purer,
If you wish to be my Love,
Wait till "you" does not exist anymore,
Wait till these entanglements..are shunned with the house you live in now,
Wait till the pain of your wounds has been relieved,
Wait till you are ready to forget the sunshine in your backyard,
Wait till you have made peace with the fact,that darkness is the real light,
And here I wait...for the day to come, when i have finally written the perfect letter. I don't have o play with the words in it, neither is any poetry going to do a magic. I am going to wait till the words are silenced.

3 comments:

gagan d singh said...

you are a piece of work... i must say....

Karnika Palwa said...

OMG! too perfect! succinct, beautiful, speaks ur heart out! speaks mine too. loved it.

Unknown said...

nice words ! Like to add : Life sometimes sees paradox, love until it hurts then there is no hurt but more love ...